Saturday 9 June 2012

Oscar....

Sorry it has been a little while since I last updated the blog with my news so thought I'd fill you in on whats going on...

The biggest news is that I have recently become an Aunt again! Horray! Oscar was born on the 30th May - 5 and a half weeks early. He was 5lb 1oz. Poor little thing has suffered Jaundice and has recently been diagnosed with Meningitis! We are still not sure which strain on Meningitis it is but he does seem to be doing really well. Luckily Leon and I were able to go and give him a cuddle before the jaundice and meningitis were diagnosed - I don't think we are able to cuddle him now :(.
Anna is doing really well and, although she can't feed as his suckling reflex hasn't come in yet, she is still putting him up to her breast and expressing to keep her milk coming as she is determined to feed him once he is able to.
He is very cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment