Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bones

Well I have had a great day today, the sun has been shining, it's warm and it's the first day of spring. 
I have been out planting my main-crop onions, and weeding the garlic.  It feels really good to be out in the garden after the long winter.

The other news is that I have been to Ipswich Hospital for a DXA scan, and it turns out my bone density is ok.  My spine is very good and my hip is -1.4, which means there is some bone loss but not enough to be concerned about or to need any treatment.  So....carry on doing what I am doing with maybe a little extra weight bearing exercise thrown in for good measure.

Tomorrow I must get on and make those curtains that I promised Sarah for the end of the week.

Love you all 'in a strawberry'.

No comments:

Post a Comment